For this project,I needed to create an explosion using different special effect elements. I was given all the features and a tutorial and had to put it together. Some of the elements included a "falling glass" graphic, a "big fire" graphic and soundbyte of the explosion noise.
I used masks in order to keep the explosion realistic and behind certain parts of the video and each part had to be manipulated and timed perfectly. Along with the masks shown, I also had to use a different type in order to add the "light" from the fire and add a slight glow.
Workspace with timeline
Outline of masks
Mask
The big part of this project was trying to make it look somewhat realistic and of good quality. The different masks made my life a lot easier and simplified the whole process. I'm very happy with how it turned out and I wouldn't change very much about my project, although I did redo it with a different scene. AsI am a film student and heading into Entertainment, this will be very helpful in order to create quality productions.
No comments:
Post a Comment