Monday, September 12, 2016

ONW Procedures

My first video assignment was a ONW procedures example. My partner Ariel and I decided to be a little humerous and go with the right and the wrong way to fill out an get your planner signed.





Here it is:

We went through the normal process of video making using Adobe Premiere to edit.

Next time, I will check out my shots better and not be sick. I think it turned out quite well.






The opening shot explaining the basis of the video. It's an extreme wide shot.

Our middle shot after showing the incorrect way to get a planner signed. It is a closeup.

Our ending shot after showing the correct planner procedure. It's a wideshot, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Senior Final Exam

Four years of e-Comm has gone so quickly. It's been a blur of projects and fun times, yet a time of indescribable grow...