Friday, October 30, 2015

My First Animation Project




        This is my very first animation project, which I am very proud of. It took me about a class and a half to finish. I was absent the day that the project was started, so I had to follow my friend's instructions, which weren't very good.

        Using frame animation on Adobe Photoshop is very different to what I am used to. It requires more layers than I can count and is more time consuming than just editing photos.

         I think I did very well except for the fact that my ball and ground look 2D. My friend said to use the radial gradient, but it wasn't pleasing to the eyes, so I used linear. It didn't turn out quite right, but I was on a time limit.

          Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Senior Final Exam

Four years of e-Comm has gone so quickly. It's been a blur of projects and fun times, yet a time of indescribable grow...