Thursday, September 24, 2015

My Personal Logo

         We have been working with colors and shape psychology lately and one of our assignments was to create a personal logo. I made several different sketches and attempted to make them on Adobe Illustrator. The one I chose was a spur of the moment idea that I decided to play around with.

          My process wasn't as complicated as I thought it would be. I started out with a perfect circle. I changed the color of the stroke and made it wider. I did this with the other three. Next, I drew a line down the center and created an L. The whole reason the L is off center is because it represents the instability that goes on in life, especially mine. The colors represent me because they are my favorite color.

         I learned that Adobe can be really tough to work with. I was constantly looking up internet tutorial on how to make certain shapes. This took me roughly a class period to finish.

         This assignment will definitely help me the future projects because I learned with my drafts how to make right triangles and the like. Overall, this was a fun, but challenging project.

4 comments:

  1. i rly like the colors u used in this they seem rly fun! but id rly think the font looks all that gr8 with the rest of the logo? idk dont listen to m :>
    hr 1 was supposed to comment on hr 2 btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colors are great and but the L could look cooler! Still awesome though! :3

    ReplyDelete

Senior Final Exam

Four years of e-Comm has gone so quickly. It's been a blur of projects and fun times, yet a time of indescribable grow...